Open Streaming Platform (OSP) is an open-source, RTMP streamer software front-end for Arut's NGINX RTMP Module.
OSP was designed a self-hosted alternative to services like Twitch.tv, Ustream.tv, and Youtube Live.
- RTMP Streaming from an input source like Open Broadcast Software (OBS).
- Multiple Channels per User, allowing a single user to broadcast multiple streams at the same time without needing muiltiple accounts.
- Video Stream Recording and On-Demand Playback.
- Per Channel Real-Time Chat for Video Streams.
- Manual Video Uploading of MP4s that are sourced outside of OSP
- Real-Time Chat Moderation by Channel Owners (Banning/Unbanning)
- Admin Controlled Adaptive Streaming
- Protected Streams to allow access only to the audience you want.
- Live Channels - Keep chatting and hang out when a stream isn't on
- Webhooks - Connect OSP to other services via fully customizable HTTP requests which will pass information
- Embed your stream or video directly into another web page easily
- Share channels or videos via Facebook or Twitter quickly
- Ability to Customize the UI as a Theme for your own personal look